Click here to create an account. We recommend you use your personal email address, rather than your work email. This means that if you move firm, you can still receive emails from us.
- From our header menu, click the Our Courses to see all courses we offer
- Click See More… to browse a course’s instructor, content and other course details
- Once you have selected a course you wish to purchase, click the Take this Course button
- Your course will be added to your Basket (top right of screen). Either purchase another course or click on your Basket to checkout. If you are not logged in, you will need to do so to complete your purchase. If you do not yet have an account, click Create an Account from the header menu to create one.
- Fill out your billing address and payment method. You can select Credit Card or PayPal to securely pay. If you have a coupon, enter coupon code to redeem discount.
- On completing your purchase, go to Enrolled Courses page to access your courses.
No, once you have purchased a course you will have access to it until the end of a practice year, i.e. 31 October. If you fail to complete a course prior to 1 November or if you want to re-take the course in the next practice year, you will have to purchase the course again.
The Law Society of Hong Kong requires that a trainee solicitor and a solicitor must accumulate 15 CPD accreditation points in each CPD practice year.
For details on the CPD requirements of other jurisdictions, please consult the relevant regulatory authority for more information.
Unless specified otherwise, all of our courses are officially accredited by the Law Society of Hong Kong.
Starting from the 1st November 2008, Law Society members are no longer required to scan their membership cards to record course attendance. However, a solicitor should keep their own training records.
A certificate of completion is available to save or print when you complete your course, allowing you to record the CPD that you have completed.
You may also track your number of CPD points obtained in a practice year in the Enrolled Courses page.
If your firm has purchased a Corporate Membership, ask your firm to provide you the prepaid credit code.
You will receive an email containing details of your order including purchase price and name(s) of the course(s) after each purchase on AVOCAT.
To reset your password, please click here. You will need to insert the email address that is associated with your AVOCAT account. A password reset email will be sent to that address. Follow the instructions to reset password.
Our site works on all desktop, laptop and mobile devices without the need for additional software. Our site will run on Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android based systems.
If your email address has changed you can update your account yourself. Just login go to Profile Update and change your personal details.
If you changed your email address, have a new email address, lost access to your old email address or you are unable to login to edit it yourself please contact us and we will be happy to update your account for you.
You can find your course by logging in, and then going to the Enrolled Courses tab at the top right of the screen.
Depending on the course materials, you may have to finish watching a video, attempt a question or spend a certain time on an article before moving to the next topic.