Great Bay Area - Tax issues
Cantonese delivery with English and Chinese reading materials
CPD point accredited: 1.0 CPD point
Delivered by K Kwan, this course covers the current tax situation and incentives introduced to encourage flow of talent within the Great Bay Area. It aims to explain how legal professionals can take advantage of the preferential tax policies for working in the Great Bay Area.
The course includes a 40- minute recorded webinar, useful links and reading materials. This course is presented in Cantonese.
Presenter – K Kwan
K Kwan is currently Tax & Business Consulting Managing Partner of Landis & Kadwell. Before forming Landis & Kadwell, K Kwan has been working in professional firms including Big4 for over 10 years as a tax specialist focusing on Hong Kong tax, China tax, Macau tax, US tax (FATCA / CRS consulting), etc. He was the Lead of PRC Tax Team in one of the firm.
K Kwan has also taken the following roles:
– Chief Financial Officer of Golden House Group
– HKSAR Election Committee (Accounting Sector) of Chief Executive in 2017 (特別行政區首長選舉委員)
– Member of Election Committee of the National People’s Congress 2017 (港區人大)
– Part-time teacher of HKU (SPACE)
– Advisory Panel of RTHK (香港電台節目顧問團)